Fashion designer Bella Freud is renowned for her signature jumpers Je t’aime Jane, Ginsberg is God and 1970. Fans of Bella Freud include Alexa Chung, Laura Bailey, Kate Moss and Alison Mosshart.
Bella launched her eponymous label in 1990.
2013 also saw the development of the RTW collections and expansion into the beauty market. The Bella Freud Eau de Parfum collection was launched in 2014 and has gained a cult following.
Currently we have a growing wholesale and successful retail business.
Managing the running of the studio and operations. Looking at effective ways to streamline the systems to maximize the profits and reduce costs. Championing high standards within the Bella Freud business.
As Operations Manager your responsibilities and competencies will include:
• Invoicing – day-to-day running of accounts. Ensuring correct sign off and timely payment. Checking all costs are correct.
• Manage relationship with accounts, investment team and banks.
• Control studio spending and operational costs within Bella Freud Ltd.
• Managing HR – recruitment, contracts, development, payroll and staff discipline.
• Liaison between legal and business with reference to collaborations projects and special events.
• Trademarking – keeping abreast of trademarking and any legal infringements.
• Point of contact for the business and ensuring a timely and on brand response.
• Manage workload of Studio Assistant and make sure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Work with web co-ordinator on development and troubleshooting on the website – working with web development agency to ensure effective development.
• Manage and ensure projects within the business are moving and deadlines are met.
• Work with brand consultant on strategy and business evolution.
• Day to day running of studio – e.g I.T, security, health and safety and housekeeping. Dealing with landlords.
• Working with store manager to ensure Chiltern Street shop operates in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Photoshoot and lookbook production – casting and team booking.
• Warehouse – point of contact.
• Business diary management – selling dates, travel dates and general studio diary management.
• Brand book and Range Manual – collation of brand and collection information.
• Travel booking
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• A natural leader, problem solver, who thinks logically and is not afraid of a challenge.
• Someone who enjoys taking ownership of a project and seeing it develop.
• A visionary and have the ability to see the bigger picture.
• A self-starter that enjoys being part of a team, but productive in their own right.
• Enthusiastic and driven with a positive attitude.
Business Consultant and Bella Freud Director
If you would like to have a preliminary conversation about any aspect of this exciting hands on job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org