Fashion designer Bella Freud is renowned for her signature jumpers Je t’aime Jane, Ginsberg is God and 1970. Fans of Bella Freud include Alexa Chung, Laura Bailey, Kate Moss and Alison Mosshart.
Bella launched her eponymous label in 1990.
2013 also saw the development of the RTW collections and expansion into the beauty market. The Bella Freud Eau de Parfum collection was launched in 2014 and has gained a cult following.
Currently we have a growing wholesale and successful retail business.
Studio, Press and Web Assistant
General assisting the smooth running of the studio, looking after the Press send outs, sample organisation, booking couriers and organising the freight of parcels customers and to factories.
As Studio Assistant your responsibilities and competencies will include:
• Organising packages and booking couriers in and out of the studio for samples, web orders and factories
• Assisting Web Co-ordinator with web returns and web customer service
• Sending press imagery
• Sending press credits
• Keeping the sample and press rails neat and organised
• Press send outs and requests - assisting the Head of PR
• Gifting press and VIPs and keeping an eye on costs
• Prepping and sending collection for wholesale selling
• Keeping an organised paper trail – specifically gift and special invoicing and credit notes
• Booking couriers – local and international
• Gifting - Bella's personal gifting/Bella Ltd gifting
• Sample Sale assisting E-comm Co-ordinator and Wholesale Manager on organisation and on the day
• Keeping the studio tidy at all times
• Ordering all studio supplies and making sure all departments have what they need to work smoothly
• Helping with Photoshop, Illustrator and Graphics requests
• Liaising with warehouse on ad hoc requests and stock returns
• Research influencers, vloggers, bloggers and building relations with key press and social media
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• A problem solver, who thinks logically and is not afraid of a challenge
• Someone who enjoys taking ownership of a project and seeing it develop
• A visionary and have the ability to see the bigger picture
• A self-starter that enjoys being part of a team, but productive in their own right
• Someone who posses excellent organizational and time management skills
• Enthusiastic and driven with a positive attitude
• Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
If you would like to have a preliminary conversation about any aspect of this exciting hands on job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org